Monday, January 13, 2014

POTD Day 13 Makes Me Smile

This pic is from a while ago, but it still makes me smile to see some of my girlfriends on Skype...we don't get to coordinate it often, but when it does happen, it is always a time filled with giggles and stories!

I actually have been slacking on the Skype scene, and I probably need to be better about it. I have it on both computers, but I don't normally turn it on, on the laptop, because it slows the wireless down a bit and I would rather be doing it on the regular PC. Unfortunately, I am not on the regular PC as much as I used to be, which is why I don't Skype as much as I used to.

Anyhow, seeing the group of girls here (even if we are out of focus and in questionable light) is loads of fun and we should definitely do it more.

I took this pic as a screen capture on my personally built computer running Win 7 with a Logitech webcam. I did edit it in GIMP 2.6 to balance color and light and remove names.
_____________________________

Five Years Ago on In My Words...Trying New Things

No comments: