Sunday, January 12, 2014

POTD Day 12 Colorful

Cooking Thai dishes is one of my favorite things to do. Cashew chicken is a relatively new one to me, even though I have had the recipe staring at me for ages. Once I made it the first time, I was hooked. And now even if I am checking my calories, I can enjoy it over spring greens instead and still not feel deprived.

I love that the recipe I have calls for red bell pepper because it makes it so pretty and cheerful! This is one I can easily bring to bunco or family get togethers because it has no heat (chilli) to it at all.

I took this picture with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash but definitely macro turned on. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color and light balance and then added the fuzzy border.
__________________________

Four Years Ago on In My Words...Yummy In My Tummy (oh how I miss Coco Ichibanya)

No comments: