Wednesday, January 15, 2014

POTD Day 15 Black And White

I discovered these notebooks in college (read that as "forced to use"), they eventually became something I completely depend. I use them for all sorts of things other than just college composition.

I have one I use for my writing projects, one for my computer builds and settings, several that I have for my journals, another I used for my computer classes, or any other classes I take, one for keeping track of things about the house...etc. I have even an minature one I keep in my golf bag that I keep my golf log in.

They are awesome because they are bound so they don't fall apart like spirals do, they are compact and easy to transport. I get them in lots of colors and different exteriors but I still favor the standard black and white comp books most of all.

I took this  image with my Fuji Finepix f50, no flash, with macro turned on. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color and light and then added the fuzzy border.
__________________________

Four Years Ago on In My Words...Just Stuff

No comments: