Saturday, January 11, 2014

POTD Day 11 Looking Down

Golfing is one of my favorite pasttimes. I am not good at it, but I still enjoy it very much. I haven't been playing that long so I try to get to the driving range when I can. For the last few years, the only time I really get to play is when I am visiting our grandpa in Nebraska but the driving range is still a lot of fun.

This pic is from my first trip to our local course and driving range last summer. We have a smalll 9 hole in our neighborhood even though our house isn't actually on the course itself. It is nice to have it so close, but somehow, I don't manage to get over there as often as I would like.

As soon as it warms up a bit, I plan to make it more of a priority since it is great exercise and really makes me feel good.

I took this picture with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color and light and then added the fuzzy border.
_______________________

Nine Years Ago on In My Words...Golfing

No comments: