Monday, January 06, 2014

POTD Day 6 Happens Everyday

The image for today is supposed to be something that happens everyday, and I thought of a few things around the house that would fit the bill, but then decided that one of the big EVERYDAY things that comes up for me is enjoying the nature around this area.

We are lucky to have grown up and now be living in one of the most beautiful places. This particular pic is from one of our biggest rivers and the one that our valley is named for but besides this river, we have many others, as well as lakes, mountains, and forest. In fact, I am hoping to go snow shoeing at one of our National Parks that is only an hour and a half away.

Sometimes I don't have time to get out into the nature but I can see it all around me and sometimes it is just a matter of enjoying the nature in our very own yard...which is what I did today (yardwork...LOL).

I took this image with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash. I edited the image in GIMP for color, light and a fuzzy border.
__________________________

Thirteen Years Ago on In My Words...Seawall

No comments: