Sunday, January 05, 2014

Runs For Cookies Virtual 5K

I saw this on one of my friend's timeline on FB and thought, why the heck not? So I am signed up to do another Virtual 5K on the 25th of this month....perfect motivation for me at this point. Let's just hope that it isn't artic outside that day since this one doesn't have a window of opportunity, just the day of.

This sounds like fun, and really the only requirements are that it needs to be 5K distance and you need to take some photos and post about it...sounds like something I can totally pull off...LOL

Today is such nice weather (given that it is January in the PNW), that I am going to do some outside exercise this afternoon and might even open the house windows for a bit to get some fresh air in here even if the temp is chillier than the house temp is.
________________________

Last Year on In My Words...Storm Rising

No comments: