Saturday, September 10, 2016

Iron Man MCU Timeline Project

Second movie of my MCU Timeline Project. I was actually supposed to watch the first season of Agent Carter before this and after I watched  Captain America The First Avenger, but the Agent Carter shows aren't available for streaming so I have to get them by DVD, so I will have to fit them in out of sequence.

I saw this movie when it first came out in DVD ages ago, but didn't really get to pay attention because we were at a friend's house socializing.

I really enjoyed this re-watch and think that Robert Downey Jr has a great delivery style. This was fun. Completely forgot that Gwyneth Paltrow was in it too. Loved the visits from Agent Coulson too from the Agents of SHIELD series.

Looking forward to the next segment of this little project.
__________________________
Previously on In My Words....My MCU Project

No comments: