Thursday, June 23, 2016

Ground Control

Fun day with my sister. It brought back so many childhood memories for me. We used to go to a couple different arcades when we were kids with our dad.

All the games at this place were standard prices (so for the most part, just a quarter), and were on original machines with original software.

We played all the games we could find from our childhood and had a blast. As you can see from the pic, I did well enough, on my first try on DigDug in years, to get on the high score list.

So much fun...I could have stayed there for hours.

On another note, we had super good parking karma and also were able to check out the Pride Parade on our way home.

This place didn't have our dad's favorite game so next time we are all together, we'll have to go to the other arcade because they have Missile Command.
_______________________________________

Three Years Ago on In My Words...Bananagrams


No comments: