Monday, July 19, 2010

Feeling Good

Sometimes, just the act of doing something for someone else can make you feel awesome....and for me, if that act also allows me to be creative as well, that is just an double bonus.

I couldn't post this earlier because I hadn't given it to the recipient until recently but now she has it and I can show everyone what the "secret project" was...I had a ton of fun making it, and get some to sign it secretly...especially knowing how much JMMD was going to love it!!

And she did!!

This is a little photo album that I purchased at the 100 yen store. It started out plain brown but I covered it in washi paper, and made the pages with the images, quotes and sayings on them with plenty of room for people to sign. The images are from JMMD's time here in Japan and hopefully shows her how much we all love her and how much of an impact her volunteerism and determination has accomplished.

__________________________

Five Years Ago on In My Words...Dishonest Practices

No comments: