Sunday, November 27, 2011

Brand New Place

I think I mentioned once or twice before that we were painting our house this summer. In September, our tenants moved out and we found ourselves with the right time and temperature to get it done. It has been a long time coming. On top of the house needing a paint job, the entire place needed some TLC because the tenants didn't do any yardwork or maintenance on their own. In fact, they didn't even turn on the sprinkler system (how hard is that) so the entire yard was dried out and overgrown.

Needless to say, my cousin's painting crew and my uncle (who did most of the maintenance for me) did an awesome job and the place looks like new!! I got final pictures this week and the transformation is just amazing.
_______________________

Six Years Ago on In My Words...In A Pinch

No comments: