Thursday, August 25, 2011

Crazy Signs

I recently traveled domestically in the US and for some reason, whenever I am in an airport, I always seem to see the craziest signs.



I saw this one in an airport bathroom. I thought it was hilarious at first that they referred to waste with Number 1 and Number 2, and then even funnier that they had to then explain the numbers in parenthesis, just in case. I am all for the water saving flushers (we had then in Japan too), but I just loved the directions...



I just had to take a pic of this second sign because I didn't think I would see one like it again, and because the sign is referring to the bathrooms in the airport, which in some ways might be the best place to be in an emergency but also sounds kind of gross as a place to hang out for any duration of time.

_________________________

Five Years Ago on In My Words...Amazing Skies



No comments: