Sunday, October 23, 2016

Iron Man 2 MCU Timeline Project

And the project moves on. Watching Iron Man 2 today. It is next in the list for me on my project, and this one does a much bigger tie in with the Agents of Shield, Nick Fury, and Agent Coulson.

I am not that thrilled with the plot so far just because the bad guys are mostly in charge, winning and Stark is a pain the butt. I know this is part of the arc but still, I hate it when bad guys are winning...

So referring back to the list I am working from, Iron Man 2 is supposed to be the 5th, but Agent Carter isn't available streaming for free or on Netflix DVD yet so I have put off that side of things for a bit. I also am completely current on the Agents of Shield TV series, so those won't be worked into the timeline for me.

Next up will be Thor which I have moved to position 3 in my Netflix DVD queue.

__________________________________
Previously on In My Words...MCU Timeline Project

No comments: