Friday, June 27, 2014

Smile 88/100 Volunteer

Work had signups for volunteer days for this amazing event.

I drove over around midday to help hand out awards to some very special athletes. We had to wear our uniforms to represent for work so it was nice that the wind was blowing a bit and that we had some shade tents to hang out in between awards.

I ended up helping with awards for bocce and for softball and it was a great day over all just to see all the smiles and accomplishments.

Each volunteer received one of these tshirts as a thank you. I wear it with pride.

I took this picture in our living room with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash but with the macro turned on. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color and light and then added a fuzzy border to it.
______________________________

Eight Years Ago on In My Words...Guts and Determination

No comments: