Saturday, March 08, 2014

POTD Day 8 In The Corner

I started this one out with a boring picture of our recycle bins sitting in the corner of the dining room, but then I was out driving doing errands and took the back roads home and saw these awesome corners and couldn't help myself.

So this one is obviously near a lot of orchard farms and I loved the lines. The leaves aren't back on the trees yet, but their rows are still very obvious.

There was a red tail hawk at the top of the electric lines looking for something to eat, and he took off right after I took the picture and he was so huge. You can see him in the pic of you look closely.

I took this picture with my Fuji Finepix f50 with no flash around lunchtime. I edited it in GIMP 2.6 for color, light and then added the fuzzy border.
_______________________

Seven Years Ago on In My Words...Dead Gecko Movement

No comments: