Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 5: Something You Hope to Do in Your Life

I definitely want to travel some more. Even though I have been to a lot of places, there are tons more that I would love to see.

I want to spend more time with my friends and family...being away as much as I have been really gives you a good perspective on how short life is and how much we need to appreciate every moment.

I would like to study some more things in school, like Japanese, Spanish, guitar, piano, computers (of course), and photography.

I would like to have enough courage and self confidence to teach classes in some of the things that I know well.

There are tons of other things I hope to do in my life, but these are the things that pop to the top of my head right now.

_________________________________

One Year Ago on In My Words...Muy Feo

No comments: