Sunday, April 10, 2005

One Down, One To Go

I am inching each day closer and closer to the end of the semester and it can't get here fast enough. On Friday, I was able to get my deliverables for our group project (yes my graduate program requires group work) turned in a day early. I wanted to get it off my list of things to do because I have another paper that I need to work on. I am doing an online graduate program and for some reason, our professor assigned the delivery of two papers within a week of each other (one a group project and one an individual project).

Problem is that I am going on a trip for 10 days this next weekend and my second paper is due during that time. I don't want to have to worry about being able to get online and deal with a major project like that while I am traveling (although it is possible and I have done it before). I want to be able to focus on the task at hand and then enjoy the down time I will have to visit with friends and family. Therefore, I am trying to turn this second paper in before I leave this coming weekend...not an easy task but one I think I can manage...as long as I can keep the procrastination at bay.

So, at this point, I am enjoying half the glow of a job well done but will really be living it up after this second paper is done. It will be such a relief. Then all that will be left are the small weekly assignments and the final (open book over 3 days) and I will be done for the summer!!!!!!

I absolutely can't wait!!!

No comments: